CLICK HERE!

 

Home Page

Please join us as we welcome and get to know our new members!

A critical part of NAWBO's mission is to provide the necessary training and tools to help our members grow personally and professionally.  We hope you will join us for these free webinars in May. See details and registration links below. Tuesday, May 26th at 9 a.m. PT/ 12 p.m. ET

NAWBO Public Policy Webinar

This webinar will review the economic data including state by state comparisons and feature remarks from Raymond J. Keating, Chief Economist with the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Council (SBE Council), a nonpartisan, nonprofit small-business advocacy group.

Click Here to register. NAWBO® Institute - ELearning Series - "Building Connections & Business Opportunities with LinkedIn" Thursday, June 4, 2015 12:00 p.m. ETWhy LinkedIn? Do you want to connect with customers, reach perspective decision-makers and find good content to share? LinkedIn is the most successful business-directed social network and a professional networking tool for more than 300 million registered users in 20 languages and more than 200 countries and territories. Hear Vincent Washington, UPS's Social Media Manager, give practical, hand-on advice on how to build your LinkedIn professional profile, grow your network and build influential connections through LinkedIn groups to connect with potential customers and grow your business. 

This webinar is sponsored by UPS

CLICK HERE to Register

 

My name is Jenny Kay Stokes and I'm a new member! I have lived and grown up in Lakeland and received my degree in Criminology from Florida State University. I also was an LPN but healthcare was going in a different direction than I was. So now I am the owner of Arteology, a home decor and gift shop located at 4419 S. Florida Ave. Suite 4 in Lakeland, 33813, phone 863-937-9629, email gr8fuljs@gmail.com

Our philosophy is your home is your masterpiece and everything you purchase is paint for your canvas. We sell small accent furniture, lamps, pillows, bags, jewelry, candles, soaps, trays, boxes, even toffee! Lots of goodies and many items are under $30. About 15% is from flea markets, estate sales and the like and the other 85% of my items are new. We are always interested in what our customers are looking for and I have a wonderful mother who is very resourceful when scouting for things. We have a website at www.myarteology.com and the most recent info can be found on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/myarteology
 Welcome, Jenny!

Upcoming Events